So, I updated my iPhone 4 to iOS 5.0.1.
Then I just realized that my Personal Hotspot was missing. I’m not sure if it is iOS 5 bugs or not, but my friend said that I probably could have it back with doing this Reset Network Settings. I tried, but it didn’t bring me any luck. I still had this:
- No “Personal Hotspot” feature on Settings.
- No “Personal Hotspot” feature on Network.
Anyway, I finally managed to have it back. Here’s how.
- Go to Settings > General > Network > Cellular Data Network.
- Scroll down and find “Internet Tethering”. Enter the information: APN, Username and Password. (I use Indosat, so I just put “indosatgprs” on APN and leave the Username and Password blank)
- Restart iPhone.
- Go to Settings > General > Network > (and now I can see) Personal Hotspot.
- Activate Personal Hotspot.